Placed a deposit? Please check your email

Hey everyone -

I believe we sent emails out to everyone who placed a deposit so you can pick your capacity and complete your order. Please use the link in the email - it contains a unique coupon code to reflect the deposit that has been made. It’s been a busy afternoon as many of you have already completed your order.

Thanks!
Giri
Helm co-founder/CEO

2 Likes

Got it and made my payment - cannot wait!

Best,
Chris

1 Like

When I made my deposit, I was able to use my PayPal Credit account to pay for it. I’m trying to place the order and there is no option to pay with my PayPal Credit account. Can that be updated to allow that?

Hi @darren_woods - unfortunately we will not be accepting PayPal at this time.

Your email link does reflect that I made a $99 deposit on the V2. However, the shopping cart charges me the full $99 for annual maintenance, when in fact I paid that fee last August. Does ordering a V2 reset the annual maintenance clock (i.e., do I get no credit for the remaining 5 months of maintenance )?

1 Like

We will transfer V1 subscription credit over to V2 servers. Some customers will be running a V2 alongside a V1 and some are upgrading so we will be handling these on a case by case basis.

2 Likes

Got mine ordered! Woohoo!!! Got the 1TB and excited for the V2

1 Like