Firmware Update

Bumped to 1.809 this morning. Looks like Mail and Nextcloud were updated. Anything good in the updates?

EDIT: Nextcloud server seems significantly faster. Like a whole new service faster.

2 Likes

Do you know what your previous firmware version was and if the updates are staged to batches of units? I’m at an older version and just wanting to know why! Thanks.

Guessing it may be a rolling update? Here’s my previous version and today’s update…

1 Like

@KGMe
Are you sure 1.809 just rolled out? I have been running 1.809 since 1/19/20. I thought everyone had this version. Helm Support must have added this version of fw while troubleshooting, last month.

2 Likes

@MZY
Well, it just rolled out to me. :frowning:
I’ve been waiting for the storage upgrade as it is the very last thing I need to leave Google. I have 1.3TB sitting in GDrive. Because of that I’ve been checking my firmware versions pretty much daily.

1 Like

@watou based on @MZY response it looks like versioning may not be as stable across the customer base as I had assumed. The only time I saw any release notes for an upgrade was when they upgraded the client as well and added the Nextcloud features. Would be nice to see a little more.

2 Likes

same here. Can’t wait for that feature to arrive so that I can migrate my data.

1 Like

@watou
It sounds like Helm is updating servers in groups. Possibly alphabetically by user, although I could be wrong. Have fun with the faster cloud.

3 Likes

All customers should have firmware 1.809 at this time - thanks!

3 Likes

Is there a way to force an update? I’m stuck on 1.734.

Please contact support in the mobile app and we’ll make sure you get updated

Thanks to Helm support I am updated. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like